2008年7月4日星期五

The first diary in English bolg : The Changing




Most people said that everyone in our generation is computer baby. I have to say that maybe I am an exception because I am really not very good at it. In the past 10 yeas, I usually wrote my diary use notebook, for I was not that kind of person who likes to express herself in front of people all the time. However, my personality has been changed a little bite since I came to Canada. I find one thing which is most people here express their emotion very well form my experiences. When they treat nice to you, they really see you as a friend. As the time goes on, I did not hide my emotion all the time any more; moreover, I started to show my feeling about one thing or a person. I wanted to talk to people more and more, then I found that it was really helpful for my English learning. I spent the time from leve3 to level6, and this was the first time I felt leaning was a very happy thing in my life. I really enjoyed this process; furthermore, I changed the value of life and world I had before at the same time. I think using the time you disappoint at yourself to face and fright with the problem you have is more meaningful for someone’s life. I think life is a kind of process that people made them become perfect, even though there is no one can be perfect. However, at least that is one way to improve ourselves effectively. Some people become more bravely after experiencing problems, but some are not. However, I am not worry about what is going happen to me next because I know that the only thing I need to do is facing it. Maybe I can not do it very well; however I try it at least. Once I can do it, I will do it better next time. I think I am still changing now, but I am really glad to change.

2 条评论:

Don 说...

Hi Fiona! Your post reminds me of the saying that "the size of the world you live in depends on how much courage you have." I have no idea where that proverb comes from. Maybe you know.

By the way, I captured your post and edited it to fix all the grammar -- just because almost the only thing you would need to fix are the verb tenses. A lot of it should be in present perfect. Look and see: your post isn't far from being quite good!

"Most people say that everyone in our generation is a computer baby. I have to say that maybe I am an exception because I am really not very good at it. In the past 10 years, I have usually written in my diary using a notebook, for I have not been the kind of person who likes to express herself in front of people all the time. However, my personality has changed a little bit since I came to Canada. I have found one thing, which is that most people here express their emotions very well from my experience. When they are nice to you, they really see you as a friend. As time went on, I learned not to hide my emotions all the time anymore; moreover, I started to show my feelings about a thing or a person. I have wanted to talk to people more and more, then I have found that this is really helpful for my English learning. I have spent the time from level 3 to level6, and this has been the first time I have felt that learning has been a very happy thing in my life. I have really enjoyed this process; furthermore, I have changed the value of life and world I had before at the same time. I think using the time when you are disappointed at yourself to face and fight with the problem you have is more meaningful for someone’s life. I think life is a kind of process for people to make themselves become perfect, even though there is no one who can be perfect. However, at least that is one way to improve ourselves effectively. Some people become more brave after experiencing problems, but some do not. However, I am not worried about what is going happen to me next because I know that the only thing I need to do is face it. Maybe I can not do it very well; however I will try it at least. Once I can do it, I will do it better next time. I think I am still changing now, but I am really glad to change."

Fiona&Shoes 说...

Thanks for fixing my grammar. You are really a very kind teacher, and I really glad in your class. I will see it and improve it.