2008年8月7日星期四

Chinese summer outdoor festival


I went to down town to take part in the Chinese summer outdoor festival last weekend. That festival in more like a competition, and many people went to there for the competition. I just went to there as an audience. In that competition, everyone can show something which they are good at. Most of them were young people or children. There was a little girl who was dancing in that competition. I found that her English is much much better than my. Moreover, she can dance very well. She passed the first trail; I am very happy for her. When the competition was almost finish, there was a very old man appear on the stage. He said that he is 75 years old and he was happy to join this competition. Then she sang a very nice song, everyone surprised by his song. Also, he passed the first trail. The second trail is in 16 August, and I am going to take part in it.
This competition let me think about one of my favor singers. Her name is chris Lee, and she is a very cool singer. In 2005, she won the competition which is called the supper girl. There were over 150,000 people took part in that competition. Finally, she won it with prefect song and dancing. I really like her very much
.

1 条评论:

Don 说...

Did Chris Lee become a star by winning the supper girl competition? Or was she already a star? It sounds like something like "Canadian Idol"; maybe they have shows like that in China.

Hmmm. if they do, that could be an interesting comparison and contrast research topic . . .


(sorry)