2008年8月11日星期一

Lecture

Last week, I had an opportunity to go to George Brown College to listen to a lecture about marketing with my friend who is studying there. This is the first time that I can learn something as a university student.
When I came to the classroom, I saw that many students who were form different countries. At the beginning of the class, the professor taught them how to use the web site to seek for assignment and professor’s lectures. The most interesting thing is that he did not teach the method by himself, and he asked whether someone wanted to be a volunteer. Even though the professor did not teach them how to do that, someone also can do it. The professor told about the definition of marketing and the breach and depth of marketing. The students have many activities to discussion. The professor also gave them some multiple-choice test, and the students can use the remote device to choose the answer. Even though I couldn’t understand the lecture clearly, I found that the professor was really a funny guy. The students often heard jokes in his class. Most of the students worked hard on the class, but there are also a few of students sleeping during the class. I had a good time last Friday because I had a new experience, and I liked it. It makes me want to be a university student as soon as possible.
she is my friend who are studying in George Brown College.

1 条评论:

Don 说...

It sounds like a high-tech lecture hall, with the "clickers" to give the answers to quizzes. I wish we had more of that stuff for our classes -- those little TVs they give us are kind of sad . . .