2008年8月14日星期四

Moving and eating

I moved from Finch to downtown today, because it is more convenience for me to visit the notochord in Toronto. I will show some picture of my new house. There are three live rooms, a bathroom and a kitchen in the first floor. I live in a room with a window which faces to the backyard. I will show some pictures of my home.
I also went a Thailand restaurant which is called Ivory Thailand. The dish in there is not very expensive, and the serving is very good. I really like that restaurant, and I think everyone should to try it. The funny thing is that one of my friends did not eat enough; in addition, she said that that restaurant gives us only little food. However, all of my friends think she has a big stomach.




The location: 81 Church St Toronto, ON M5C




Map:















She is my best friend in Toronto; we take care of each other here. She just likes one of my family members. Actually, I will go back to China in August, but she will leave alone here. I really worry about her. It is not easy for one person alone in a foreign country; I think I will miss her.

1 条评论:

Don 说...

When I first looked at this post, I thought that the second picture must be your new dining room. What amazing meals you cook at home!

But we will try the Thai place sometime. Hopefully, they serve Beer Chang as well. That is essential to go with spicy Thai food . . .