2008年8月13日星期三

The thinking of Don's suggestion

Don: It sounds like you met a truly honest business person. I always think that such a person will be successful after all, even if they spend a lot of time with a customer who doesn't buy something, because eventually everyone will know and come to trust them.It depends, I think, on why someone wants to be in business in the first place. If you want to be in business to make a lot of money, you will think of that first and you will have to be careful to make rules for yourself about how you treat customers. And then your customers will feel that. But if you want to be in business because, in the first place, it is a way to meet a lot of people and learn about their lives and kind of know everything about the neighborhood, then you will naturally do that, and people will not feel suspicious about how much money they give you for your services. I think that good business people are usually quite social people. What do you think?

Fiona: Yes, you are right. Trust is very important for someone who buys the product first time. I want to study business, because I am really interested in it. Also, I am influence by my presents. They send me to Canada not only for studying but also want me to see, hear, and learn this world. To see people who are around me, to meet people who I really appreciate, to learn what they really good at. Actually, I meet a lot people who want to immigrant to Canada. I understand that Canada is really a good country, but I really have different goals between these people. In my case, I am trying to look different kinds of people here, and I am learning how to be a person who knows people very well. I think this is why I want to study human researches. Actually, the reason why most Chinese students want to study business here is not because interesting. Some of them consider that for career which they will do in the future. Some of them study business because their parents. Actually, my parents did not push me to study, to go outside. They gave me a lot of speeches to consider what kind of live I want in the future. Therefore, I think I will do better than them because I really like it. Even though I did not speak a lot sometimes, I was watching people all the time and learning how to make myself confident and success. I think I will have more time touch the neighborhood to see what things around me are. Also, thanks for your suggestion, I will try it.

1 条评论:

Don 说...

Good Luck!

Actually, I learned that about business from watching Fabiola . . .