2008年8月18日星期一

a kind teacher, a good father, a happy family

I went to Don’s house on last Friday. Our plan was that we went to the park to see the Dusk Dances, but it was really big rain there. Therefore, we just came to his house and were chatting with each other. Don Smith is a very kind teacher; he always makes our class very funny. He tries to let us enhance our knowledge with fun. I still remember the purple monkey because it helped me to practice my pronunciation.

Also, that was the first time I see Don’s daughter whose name is Nathalie. I think she is the cutest kid in the world, and she is 15 mouths now. She has a pair big eyes and very cute hair. She always smiles when people take picture for her, she always focuses on camera. That was the first time she ate chocolate. She was very happy after she ate the chocolate. I saw that Don was holding her, and that was so sweet. I can see the love form his eyes. At that time, I was really missing my family and my father. When I was a kid, my father always holds me likes that way. I was almost crying. Fortunately, there was no person found that. (I am a little bit emotional ^@^). I can see that he is really a good father. We talked about lives, studies, experiences, cultures and religions.

I also see Don’s wife that day, and she also is a very interesting person. She laughed all the time, and she told her experiences when she was studying in Shulich business school. She also showed the work which she was done before. Also, she is a nice person. I can see that is really a very nice and happy family. Everything was seemed so nice, and everyone slimes all the time. I really glad to have a choice to visit his hose, and I had a great time with them.

1 条评论:

Don 说...

That's a nice chocolate picture! I might capture it for the blog homepage header. Does it seems like she's much bigger now than in that picture?